Easy Pizza Dippers
I HATE trying to think up fun kid crafts. I’m just not creative enough to cut out animals and create an entire zoo made from food, or buy gobs of glitter and create amazing Elsa beds like our little one just did at a birthday party (which by the way sweetest mom ever for taking that on and being so honest about how it took way longer than the promised 10 minutes). I’m just not a cool mom. I’d rather let them spray shaving cream (one ingredient and easy cleanup) on a table, or paint the driveway with chalk. But I’m working on it. I love letting the girls be creative even though I’m so not. So, while I can’t be a pinterest mom like everyone else, and I’m actually totally fine with that, I can at least make a yummy, kid friendly snack for the girls to chow down on with their friends after school. These easy pizza dippers are totally more my style.
I especially like that I can set out the ingredients and let the kids go to town on making them and then all I have to do is bake them. As our oldest would say, “win-win!”. Plus clean up is a cinch. Gosh, my mom deserves a medal for the amount of dishes she did for 5 kids growing up. No wonder we had the rule to put our own dishes in the dish washer! Ps, I love it when cheese bakes onto something, like a casserole that cheese bubbles up on the sides or onto a pan. It’s my favorite. Don’t tell me you don’t pick it off and eat it too…
Easy Pizza Dippers
- 1 Package Pillsbury Biscuits
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, cut in chunks (we use more and have gobs of cheese, but it's up to you)
- Pepperoni, quartered
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, powdered
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
- Marinara for dipping
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a cookie sheet. Press each biscuit out into a flat circle, and place two chunks of cheese and a couple pepperoni pieces on half of the dough, then fold the dough over and pinch closed.
- In a bowl, combine the parmesan and garlic salt. Roll the dough in butter and then in the cheese and place on the cookie sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately with warmed marinara.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.