Parmesan bread is the perfect solution when you’re looking for something that packs a lot of flavor to go with your meal. I think it’s easy to post main dishes and desserts, but I think it’s nice to post side dishes every now and again. While this isn’t a true side it’s nice to have a yummy bread with some dishes.
This parmesan bread is so simple that as I was making it I worried that it wouldn’t be good. Instead it turned out delicious!! I love it when bread has crispy edges and all squishy and buttery in the middle. It’s perfect to whip up alongside lasagna etc.
- 1 Loaf of Italian bread (we make our own, but you could certainly buy one)
- ½ Cup Unsalted butter, softened
- ⅓ Cup Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Mix the butter and other ingredients together and spread over the bread.
- Place under the broiler on the middle rack so that it can get crunchy and yummy, but it will be low enough to have time to heat all the way through.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.