Pineapple Orange Banana Green Smoothie
Happy Thanksgiving y’all! It’s Amber from Dessert Now, Dinner Later! I know tomorrow is a day of family, food, and fun, but I’ve got your breakfast covered for the day after all the binging! I know holidays only come around so often, but when I take a day off my meal plan, I like to hop back on track as soon as possible!
That’s why I am sharing the recipe for this Pineapple Orange Banana Green Smoothie! It’s fruity and refreshing with chia seeds and spinach to add fiber and protein for additional nutrition! My son slurped this up so fast, and he hates vegetables!
I’m extremely fond of the tropical fruit combination in this smoothie! The flavors are bright and vibrant and sure to help you get going!
Wake up Friday morning, whip up this smoothie, and take it with you for your black Friday shopping!
Customize this drink to fit your favorite flavors. Really, green smoothies can have ANYTHING in them! Enjoy!
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ¼ cup mandarin orange segments (fresh or canned in their juices)
- 1 cup milk (cow, almond, coconut, rice, etc. I used almond.)
- ½ Tbsp chia seeds
- *Optional: additional ice for texture
- Combine all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on high until everything is mixed thoroughly.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy!
Connect with Amber:
Want more breakfast ideas?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.