What’s the deal with stitch fix? Well, let me tell you all about it. In a way I really missed the boat on this one because although I started it over a year ago and told every friend, blogger and acquaintance about it I neglected to talk about it on here. Actually I refrained for a reason. It seemed like every blogger in the world that I had mentioned stitch fix to was blogging about it. Which is wonderful! I love them! I just didn’t want to flood the blogosphere with one more stitch fix post. So, let’s get back to the 5 things you should know about stitch fix and my flat out honest review of it.
I love stitch fix and I’m not just saying that. I’ve literally had good shipments and bad, but that’s how shopping goes no matter who is doing it. So here’s why I still love and use it. I love that the clothes are different and unique, like the top above. It’s hard to see but it has the prettiest, dainty details which I adore. Around here everyone is wearing the same clothes from the same 5 stores and stitch fix gives me variety and something totally fun and cute that others aren’t wearing. Not that it really matters if you wear the same thing as someone else, but it’s always fun to be original. Plus, it totally makes a girl feel good to have everyone complimenting her on her outfits. I also love that my stylist is working her tail off to find outfits that are totally amazing and something I love. Because she isn’t me that means it takes a little time, but hello, that’s not a big deal if you’re giving great feedback. So, here’s 5 things you should know.
1. Stitch Fix doesn’t charge monthly or annual fees. You sign up, fill out your profile and whenever you’re ready for a shipment you request a “fix”. You pay $20 styling fee and your stylist sends you clothes and accessories if you’d like. You get the bag, try things on and whatever you keep the $20 goes towards and whatever you don’t you send back in a prepaid bag. Easy peasy.
2. Your stylist needs your help. If you want to have successful shipments make sure you’re very honest in your profile, feedback on the clothes they’ve sent you and try creating a pinterest board of clothes and styles you like so they can get to know you.
3. You can make money on Stitch Fix!! Just send your affiliate link (mine is in this post, you can click here) and when your friend requests their first fix you get $25! That credit goes towards any clothes you buy. I’ve been able to receive almost all of my fixes for free because all of my friends stitch fix too! Plus, keep everything in your fix and you also get 25% off everything!
4. You can stop fixes from coming at any time. There’s no contract, no minimum orders and no requirements for Stitch Fix. You could order one month and then wait 6 more before ordering again!
5. It’s pretty much the best thing you can ever gift to someone else or receive for yourself. Trust me. I’ve had orders that I didn’t love, gave feedback and my next boxes got better and better until I’ve seriously had the hardest time not ordering every week and keeping everything. I don’t have to leave the house to shop and try things on and I love having such darling clothes! So get on it, GO SIGN UP! Mother’s day is coming up… 😉