Favorite General Conference Food Ideas
Twice a year members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints gather for a two day conference and often it’s with family and friends which means we need Favorite General Conference Food Ideas!
Everything you could ever want for a day of feasting for your spirit and belly, these are great recipe ideas to feed a crowd.
Let’s start off with easy breakfast ideas for a crowd:
- Sticky Buns are one of our yummiest traditions. Better than doughnuts and easier too!
- Breakfast Fruit And Yogurt Pizza on a Granola Crust is a longtime favorite of mine because it’s pretty, healthier and the kids can help make it!
- Cheesy Sausage Breakfast Enchiladas because a savory breakfast idea for feeding a large group is a must!
- Cinnamon Roll Pigs in a Blanket are one of our most popular so make this one for sure!
Alright, it’s not just breakfast, let’s talk about recipes for general conference that fill the belly.
- Tomato Soup with Mini Grilled Cheese Bites
- Pork Carnitas
- Chicken Fajitas
- Best Instant Pot Chili Recipe
Oh and our favorite is always dessert for a lot of guests!
- Cinnamon Roll Sheet Cake
- Salted Pretzel Snaps
- World’s Best Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Apple Dumplings with Crescent Rolls
- Reese’s Krispies
- Brown Sugar Strawberry Crostini
Let us know your favorite general conference food ideas!