We’re big fans of chicken salad at our house and this chicken salad croissant is definitely worth making! I’m sad that you can’t see the tarragon or pepper in the chicken salad in this picture. We were trying to eat in a hurry so that we could go have a fun night out so I didn’t notice what a bad picture it was.
If you are going to do chicken salad with mayo this is a great way to do it. Sometimes chicken salad is so bland that I don’t enjoy it, but with the pepper, tarragon and lemon juice this one was wonderful.
Can Croissants Be Frozen?
Croissants can be frozen for up to 6 months.
Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and then foil and place in a heavy duty freezer bag.
Do Red and Green Grapes Taste The Same?
Red grapes tend to be a little sweeter than green.
Green grapes can be a little sour.
How Long Will Chicken Salad Keep?
Chicken salad will keep for 3-5 days in the refrigerator.
Store in a container with a lid.
Chicken Salad Croissant
- 1 Roasted Chicken, breasts removed and shredded
- 1/3-1/2 Cup mayonnaise (we like a little less so we do 1/3, but if you want more do up to 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Tarragon Leaves (if your store doesn't have any just use 1/2 Tablespoon dried and chopped)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Red seedless grapes (added these after the picture)
- Mix it all together and serve on a croissant.
Serving Size:1 recipe
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 2678 Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 727.5mg Sodium: 0mg Carbohydrates: 9g Fiber: 0.9g Sugar: 6g Protein: 172g