MMMMM steak. I loooove steak. And, I love steak and steak sauce. Although I’ll admit that most steaks don’t need anything, sometimes a good steak sauce really makes it all the more enjoyable. I especially love steakhouse steak. It always has that little crust on it. YUM! These steaks are tender, and this Homemade Steak Sauce is a new favorite. No need to buy steak sauce ever again!
You can achieve that crusty steak at home just like your favorite restaurant.
Can Steak Be Cooked in An Air Fryer?
Yes, steak can be cooked in an air fryer.
Steaks cooked in an air fryer get cooked perfectly every time.
Since the air fryer is operated in a small space with a fan, the heat temperature is consistent.
Can Steak Be Reheated?
In order to keep steak from drying out, you need to reheat it low and slow.
Place the steak in a baking dish and bake in the oven at 200 to 250 degrees until it’s warmed through.
A one-inch thick steak should take 20 to 30 minutes.
Is It Safe To Eat Steak When Pregnant?
Yes, it’s safe to eat most meat during pregnancy, as long as it’s thoroughly cooked.
It is safest to stick to medium well or well done steaks while pregnant.
Steaks and Homemade Steak Sauce
For the Steak
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 4 Strip or ribeye Steaks
- 1/3 Cup Raisins
- 1/2 Cup Boiling water
- 1/4 Cup ketchup
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons White Vinegar
- salt and pepper
For the Steak
- Combine salt and cornstarch.
- Pat the steaks dry with paper towels and rub with the salt mixture.
- Arrange them on a rack and set inside a rimmed baking sheet.
- Freeze until firm, about 30 min. or up to 1 hour.
- Season steaks with pepper and grill, covered, over hot fire until well browned and cooked until desired doneness, about 4-8 min per side.
- Remove from grill and tent with foil.
- Let rest 5 min.
- Combine raisins and water in a bowl and let it sit, covered, until plump and juicy, about 5 min.
- Puree raisin mixture, ketchup, Worcestershire, mustard and vinegar in a blender until smooth.
- Season to taste.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 3817 Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 952mg Sodium: 0mg Carbohydrates: 68.8g Fiber: 3.2g Sugar: 46.8g Protein: 260.7g