Will Mint Help An Upset Stomach?
Mint may help soothe some discomfort from indigestion or gas.
But, mint may also increase symptoms of heart burn or acid reflux.
Can Cookies Be Frozen?
To freeze cookies, you should place them in a single layer on a cookie sheet, and freeze for a couple of hours.
Once frozen, transfer the cookies to a heavy duty freezer bag.
Freeze cookies for up to 3 months.
Do Frosted Cookies Need To Be Refrigerated?
Frosted cookies do not need to be refrigerated.
You can store cookies for up to 3 weeks in the pantry.
Delicious Mint Cookies
- 1 package devils food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- milk chocolate chips (recipe calls for 1 cup-but I am not a huge chocolate chip fan, so I probably put 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 packages of Andes Mints
- Mix ingredients together.
- Bake at 350 for 7 minutes. Do not over bake!
- While baking, unwrap about 1 1/2 packages of Andes Mints (30 should be fine...but I usually tend to eat a few while unwrapping them). Place one mint on each cookie. Let melt for about 30 seconds to a minute and then spread as frosting.
Serving Size:1 batch
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 4225 Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 358.6mg Sodium: 0mg Carbohydrates: 483g Fiber: 18.3g Sugar: 287.5g Protein: 54.6g