I’m a guest over at Ambition’s Kitchen!! Go check it out and make sure to say hello!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMM. That’s all I have to say.
Nope, that’s not all I have to say. Ok, so I love peanut butter krispies, but this time I added marshmallow creme and it was delicious! I slathered some Nutella on top of that for the hubs, though I think melted chocolate chips would be even better because it would harden a little. Gooey Peanut Butter S’more Krispies are pretty much a must try. Seriously, get on that.
Are Marshmallows Dairy Free?
Marshmallows are completely dairy free.
Is Peanut Butter Nutritious?
You get a lot of nutrition from peanut butter.
Nuts and nut butters are a great source of protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals.
How Long Will Rice Krispie Treats Keep?
Rice Krispie treats should be kept in a zip lock bag with all of the air removed.
Rice Krispie treats can be stored for about 2 days at room temperature.
You can freeze rice krispie treats for up to 6 weeks.
Gooey Peanut Butter S’more Krispies
Our new book is now available!
This unique cookbook guides the way through every step, including meal lists and easy-to-follow recipes, and features dollops of heartwarming family stories.
Gooey Peanut Butter S'more Krispies
Recipe by me
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Corn Syrup
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 3 Cups Rice Cereal Krispy
- Marshmallow Creme
- Nutella or Melted Chocolate chips
- Heat the sugar and karo syrup over medium heat until translucent, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter.
- Place the cereal in a large bowl and pour over the peanut butter mixture.
- Fold all ingredients until the cereal is covered.
- Spread it in a 9x13 pan and let cool for 5 min.
- Spread the marshmallow creme over the top and then the chocolate.
- Let cool completely and serve!