This is one of those recipes that you may love or hate. My husband loves the salad, but while he doesn’t hate the dressing, he doesn’t really like it. I on the other hand love greek salad. This is fresh and easy to make and my favorite part is that you feel satisfied after eating it instead of feeling stuffed or greasy. The chicken is really flavorful and let me tell you, I think that is such a good thing because a lot of chicken salads just have a plain chicken breast with no flavor or it’s some fried up chicken tender. This is healthy chicken with flavor! Perfect!
Stay tuned!! Monday I’ll be posting how to use your pork and Spanish rice leftovers!
Is Romaine Lettuce Healthier Than Iceberg Lettuce?
Romaine lettuce is generally considered to be more nutritious than that iceberg lettuce when comparing equivalent serving sizes.
Are English Cucumbers Burpless?
English cucumber, may also be called seedless, European, or burpless.
English cucumbers are sweeter and have a thinner skin than other varieties of cucumber.
They are known to be easy to digest and to have a pleasant taste.
Are Roma Tomatoes Flavorful?
Roma tomatoes are great for sauce, because they are relatively dry.
Roma tomatoes are a good choice in winter, or the off season, as they tend to have a better off season flavor.
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice plus 2 Ts for dressing
- 1 cup Low Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 Teaspoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon tahini (sesame-seed paste)
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 Head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3/4 English cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 Small can Olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 306 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 92mg Sodium: 522mg Carbohydrates: 15g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 9g Protein: 38g