Heaven bless the saint who thought up these slow cooker liners! They are a life saver!
Is It Safe To Cook Chicken In A Crock Pot?
Poultry that is cooked in a crock pot should be completely thawed before cooking.
It is completely safe to cook thawed chicken in a crock pot.
Is Chicken Good For You?
Chicken is included in a healthy diet because it is a lean meat.
Chicken is a good source of protein and is high in calcium and phosphorus.
What Is A Healthy Substitute For Rice?
White rice can be replaced with brown rice, wild rice, quinoa, barley, millet, flax, buckwheat or bulgur in equal amounts.
- 1 Slow Cooker liner optional but suggested for your sake!
- 1 48 oz. bag of frozen Chicken Tenders
- 16 oz. of Cream Cheese
- 2 cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 Packets of Italian salad dressing mix
- Place your liner in your slow cooker and spray liner with cooking spray!
- Put all your ingredients into the slow cooker.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours or until the chicken starts to fall apart!
- Stir every once in a while as it cooks!
- Serve over rice!