I don’t know why this recipe hasn’t been around, or maybe it has and I totally missed it, but today we are chatting about pumpkin pie spice pretzels and maybe I added a little white chocolate drizzle as well because who can stop me?
These are so easy to make and just like our original cinnamon sugar pretzels, but we add two little secrets.
First, check out your grocery store for pumpkin pie extract. Not the spice, but a little bottle like vanilla is normally in. You’ll want to add that to your oil and stir to combine. Then use pumpkin pie spice in your cinnamon sugar instead of cinnamon and kaboom! Pumpkin Pie Spice Pretzels. It’s just a little extra fall or warmth but it’s delicious!
Are Pretzels Gluten Free?
Most pretzels are made with wheat flour.
Wheat flour has gluten, therefore, most pretzels are not gluten free.
There are several brands that offer gluten free pretzels, so be sure to look for the “gluten free” label.
Are Pretzels Dairy Free?
Pretzels are dairy free.
The ingredients used for making pretzels are usually flour, water, yeast, shortening, and sugar.
How Long Will Pretzels Keep?
An opened package of pretzels will generally stay at best quality for about 1 to 2 weeks.
Unopened pretzels will last up to 3 months past the expiration date.
Pumpkin Pie Spice Pretzels
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or to taste)
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie extract
- 1 bag mini pretzels
- white chocolate, melted for drizzle
- In a small bowl, stir the sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Set 1/3 cup aside.
- In a large glass bowl, add the canola oil and 1/3 cup pumpkin pie sugar, and extract together.
- Add the pretzels and microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Lay out on parchment paper and sprinkle with additional sugar.
- Drizzle lightly with white chocolate and let sit.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 437 Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 0mg Carbohydrates: 49.9g Fiber: 1.6g Sugar: 17.6g Protein: 4.1g