This is a lovely little family recipe,hope you like these Rocky Mountain Cookies. This is a simple enough recipe, but the tricky part is not cooking it too long. So here it goes:
Is Coconut Nutritious?
Coconut is highly nutritious and rich in fibre, vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6 and minerals.
Do Coconuts Cause Allergies?
Although it is extremely rare, some people may experience allergies to coconuts.
The symptoms include skin reactions such as rash, hives or eczema.
Is Chocolate Fattening?
Chocolate is high in calories, sugar, and fat.
Eating a lot of chocolate can cause weight gain.
Rocky Mountain Cookies
Recipe by: Tam
- 2 boxes of Devil's Food Cake mix
- 3/4 cup veggie oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 3/4 cup nuts (if you are into that sort of thing)
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients, except powdered sugar.
- Roll into balls, keeping them as uniform as possible.
- Roll in the powdered sugar and place on a greased cookie sheet.
These are great warm, but I prefer to wait until they cool, but hey sometimes you just can't resist.
Serving Size:1 batch
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 7813 Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 639.8mg Sodium: 0mg Carbohydrates: 911.4g Fiber: 49.6g Sugar: 499.8g Protein: 110.3g