Golden grahams, chocolate and mini marshmallows to make the best s’mores munchies mix I’ve ever eaten!! And the kids love it too!
I promise I’m usually not a negative Nelly, but let me just quickly get a little something off of my chest. Or 5 things. You’re going to want to skim to the bottom, get the s’mores munchies mix recipe and make it first and then come back for my rant.
First, we surprised the girls with an early pizza party and then a little adventure off to the theater to see that Lego movie. I had whipped up this awesome s’mores munchies mix that much like the churros pretzels, cinnamon sugar pretzels, and scotcheroos chex mix is totally amazing, actually it might be better. Anyway I brought it into the theater, and I feel a little guilty for that but it’s probably the only thing that got me through, THE WORST MOVIE EVER. Ok, not ever, but we didn’t like it, and I’m pretty sure we are the only people in the world that feel that way.
In fact I had my first grown up moment, I fell asleep. Actually, 3 times I dozed off! My grandma always did that. I’m officially old. But at least I can eat myself silly with our new favorite snack. It will be perfection for camping this summer too!
Are Graham Crackers Gluten Free?
Most graham crackers are made from refined wheat flour.
Because they are made with wheat flour, graham crackers are not gluten free.
Are Marshmallows Gluten Free?
Most Marshmallows contain no gluten.
They are made from sugar, water, and gelatin.
However, some marshmallows may contain flavoring that has trace amounts of gluten.
S’mores Munchies Mix
S'mores Munchies Mix
- 6 Cups Golden Grahams Cereal
- 1/4 Cup White Chocolate, melted
- 1/2 Cup Milk or Semi Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1 1/4 Cups Mallow Bits, found at Walmart
- 1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- In a flat layer, spread out the cereal.
- Drizzle the white and milk chocolate all over the cereal and then quickly add the mallow bits and chocolate chips (you could also stir everything together, but we like the drizzle marks).
- Allow to dry or set and then break up into a large bowl for snacking.
Soft and chewy cookies stuffed with a s’more?! Heck. Yes.
It’s a big, fat peanut butter cookie in a pie, but what’s in the middle? Well chocolate, marshmallow and reese’s of course!