I really like V-8 Fusion, but I don’t like how much it costs. So one day I decided to try mixing orange juice with tomato juice instead of water. It was a little stronger than I liked. So the next time I only mixed in one can of tomato juice and 2 cans of water. That was better, but still not the best. Then I found “apricot nector.” It was a large can of WF juice for 99 cents so I bought it. It has over 100% of the daily value of vit A and C plus other good vitamins. I also bought a can of WF veggie juice. I pulled out my orange juice and mixed one can (oj can) of apricot juice with one can of veggie juice & one can of water. It was really good, and much cheaper than Fusion. I paired it with a veggie wrap and had a great lunch. I got the spread for the veggie wraps from Pampered Chef, but I made some changes. I’d tell you the original recipe but I don’t remember it, sorry. The great thing about the veggie wrap is that you can use whatever veggies you like.
What Is Fusion Juice?
Fusion juice is a mixture of vegetable and fruit juices.
Fusion juices are high in vitamins and other nutrients.
Will Garlic Keep Mosquitoes Away?
The smell of garlic is known to repel mosquitoes.
You can buy garlic spray for your yard, or rub garlic lotion on your skin.
Some claim that eating a lot of garlic will also repel mosquitoes.
But, smelling like garlic may repel more than mosquitoes.
Is Spinach Healthier Than Lettuce?
Spinach is a more nutritional choice than lettuce.
Spinach has twice as much potassium, protein, calcium, iron, niacin and vitamins A, C, B, C and B-12 as any other leaf vegetable.
Veggie Wraps with Juice Fusion
Veggie Wrap (makes 1)
- 1 tortilla or wrap
- 1 oz low-fat cream cheese, soft
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tablespoon dill
- 1 Cup mixed fresh veggies, finely diced (I used spinach, broccoli, parsley, and chives b/c that's what I had. I also really like carrots, bell peppers, mushrooms, etc.)
- a couple of slices of deli meat
- 1 can frozen orange juice or orange juice blend (I also like Dole's Pine-Orange-Banana)
- 1 OJ can full of any veggie cocktail
- 1 OJ can full of Apricot Juice
- 1 OJ of water
For the Wrap
- I like to roast the garlic to sweeten it up.
- Just put it in the oven at 375-400 until soft (5-10 min.)
- Press or dice the garlic & mix it into the cream cheese with the dill.
- Heat the tortilla, and spread the cheese on while it's hot so it melts a little.
- Spread the veggies and lunch meat on top & roll it up.
For the Juice
- Mix and enjoy!
Serving Size:1 wrap
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 872 Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 87.1mg Sodium: 0mg Carbohydrates: 152g Fiber: 13.7g Sugar: 101.6g Protein: 41.6g