Broccoli...you either love it, or you hate it. I absolutely hated broccoli until I met Cade. I'll tell you more about that story in a minute, but I guarantee that any hater who tries this creamy cheesy broccoli bake with bacon will be a hater no longer! It's indulgent, luscious, and topped with a crispy panko crust and bacon.
- 6 Cups Small Broccoli Florets
- 2 Carrots Sliced
- 1 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/3 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs toasted
- 4 slices Fully Cooked Bacon chopped
Heat oven to 425°F.
Add broccoli and carrots to a saucepan of boiling water; cook 2 to 3 min. or until crisp-tender. Do not overcook.
Meanwhile, mix next 5 ingredients until blended smooth.
Place cooked vegetables in a large bowl. Add cream cheese mixture and stir until vegetables are evenly coated.
Spoon into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray or rubbed with butter; top with panko and bacon. Cover with foil.
Bake 25 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 5 min.
Creamy Cheesy Broccoli Bake with Bacon
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.