The best, thick bbq sauce recipe ever! If you've never had homemade bbq sauce you're completely missing out and it stores so well in the fridge!
- 5 Cups Ketchup
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon smoked Paprika
- 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Molasses
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
Add all ingredients to a large saucepan over medium heat.
Stir everything together and bring to a boil.
Turn down to a low simmer and allow to cook for 30 minutes, up to 3 hours.
Remove from pan and allow to cool then store in a jar or sealed container.
Homemade BBQ Sauce
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.