Easy Pulled Pork Pizza puts leftovers to work! Use a flatbread crust, barbecue sauce, cheese, and crunchy canned onions for a tasty dinner ready in 10 minutes!
- 4 flatbreads
- 1/4 cup [url:1]homemade[/url] or purchased barbecue sauce
- 1 cup leftover shredded [barbecue pulled pork]
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup canned fried onions
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley for garnish, optional
- Barbecue sauce for serving
Preheat broiler on HIGH.
Line a baking sheet with foil for easy clean up.
Arrange the flatbreads in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
Top each flatbread with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce and spread in a thin layer.
Divide the pulled pork among the flatbreads, using about 1/4 cup on each. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese.
Broil on HIGH until hot and bubbly, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove from oven and garnish with fried onions (about 1/4 cup each) and parsley, if using.
Serve with barbecue sauce on the side for dipping
Easy Pulled Pork Pizza
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4g25%
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.