Salty, sweet and crunchy. Fireworks pretzel snaps are so easy to make, white chocolate, caramel and a few pretzels and you're ready for 4th of July treats!
- 1 Cup Caramels melted (We use Peter's Caramel Brick)
- 1 Cup White Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Red Candy Melts melted
- 1/2 Cup Blue Candy Melts melted
- Gold or white sugar crystal sprinkles optional
Break the pretzel sticks into 3 or 4 pieces.
Place a dollop of white chocolate on a silpat or parchment followed by the pretzel pieces to form stars or fireworks.
Drizzle a small dollop of caramel in the center followed by red, white and blue candy melt drizzles.
Sugar sprinkles or gold sprinkles optional.
Store in airtight containers for up to 1 week.
Fireworks Pretzel Snaps
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4g25%
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.