This traditional Seven Layer Salad is piled high with peas, crumbled bacon, cheese, and more! Perfect for potlucks and barbecues!
- 4 Cups Romaine Lettuce , chopped
- 2 Cups Tomatoes , chopped
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs , chopped
- 2 Cups Frozen Peas , defrosted
- 1 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese , cubed
- 1 English Cucumber , chopped
- 6 Slices Bacon , cooked and chopped
- 1/2 Cup Cheese , shredded
For the dressing
- 1 1/2 Cups Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
In a bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Set aside.
In a large bowl or trifle dish, layer the ingredients in this order: lettuce, tomatoes, eggs, peas, cheese, cucumbers, then the dressing.
Cover with plastic wrap and allow to sit in the fridge for 1 hour, up to 3 hours.
Top with shredded cheese and bacon and serve!
Seven Layer Salad
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
Calories from Fat 441
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 13g81%
Polyunsaturated Fat 33g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.