2CupsGluten Free Flour Blend or Coconut Flour and Almond Flour Blend
2-3TablespoonsCoconut Milk or other dairy free milk
1CupFreeze Dried Strawberries * see note
1. In a blender, blend the nuts until smooth like almond butter, stopping and allowing it to cool if it starts to heat up at all.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the nut butter, protein, honey and maple syrup.
3. Add in the flour and stir with a spoon.
4. The mixture will be crumbly, add coconut milk a tablespoon at a time until you can squeeze the mixture in your hand and it holds together like pie dough. You may add more milk if needed but be careful to not overdo it.
5. Fold in the berries and chia seeds and press into a parchment paper lined 8x8" baking pan.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, slice and store in ziploc bags in the fridge for up to 1 week.
You can add any freeze fried fruit you'd like but if you can't find it you can just snag a box of Special K and pick out the berries. :)
Strawberries and Cream Protein Bars
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
Calories 397Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 3g19%
Polyunsaturated Fat 13g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.