It’s that time of year again! I almost didn’t pull together a list of best recipes from 2015 because I wasn’t really sure if you all like these lists, but I do so I went with it. I think it’s interesting to see what everyone loved the most and while a lot of the recipes that were in the very top were actually from years in the past we decided to pull only the 2015 recipes. But, if you scroll to the bottom of the post we linked up to all of the others that would have made it in the top. Hopefully there’s something in here that you’ll want to try!
Top 10 Posts from 2015
Starting from the #1 slot!
- World’s Best Cinnamon Rolls- No surprise here! We have gotten email after email that these truly are the best cinnamon rolls. Thank you all so much!
2. Scotcheroos Millionaire Nuggets We couldn’t agree with you more on this one. These scotcheroos are just the basic recipe but turned bite sized and they are awesome!
3. Blackberry Cheesecake Brownies– Gorgeous and delicious, always a winner!
4. Protein Style No Bake Energy Bites– These little chocolate chip nuggets are so delicious and healthier for you! I eat them all the time as a snack because the protein gives me the energy I need to keep up with the kids plus keeps me full until dinner.
5. Orange Chicken- We love this chicken too! That orange sauce is seriously so yummy!
6. The BEST Sloppy Joes– I hated, despised and totally disliked sloppy joes until I learned Cade liked them. I knew I had to find a good recipe for him and after gobs of testing I discovered they are amazing if you have a delicious recipe.
7. Juiciest French Dip Sandwiches– These are a go to dinner for our family because they are so comforting but also because it’s all real meat (not sliced deli meat) and it’s just in the slow cooker!
8. Honey Baked Chicken– I was not surprised this one made the list. As soon as we posted it it shot up to our most viewed recipe. I blame it on the butter. Butter makes all things amazing.
9. Mudslide Blondies– Well Finally! Dessert has barely made it onto the list! These blondies are stuffed with whole milk chocolate bars!
10. Rolo Blondies- I see a theme here… blondies and caramel are totally your thing apparently.