Remember how awesome we all thought (think) California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza was? I mean, for a while there I seriously believe it was on every blog out there. It was a huge phase that everyone was totally on board with. I mean, how could you not love it? But slowly everyone forgot, except us. We still love our copycat California Pizza Kitchen bbq chicken pizza and now we’ve got a new and improved California Pizza Kitchen bbq chicken pizza dip to go along with today’s awesome post on the TOP blogger favorites for slow cooker football foods.
That’s right, I had an idea while planning out food for a football get together the other day that it would be really nice to have a short (none of this 100’s of recipes that’s too much to go through) roundup of the best slowcooker recipes according to your favorite bloggers. So, I emailed, everyone said yes, and here we are!
So make sure you pin the graphic to remember to come back, or you can always pin each recipe. We tried to make this as easy as possible for you. And we all use the same awesome slow cooker from Hamilton Beach, who is doing an awesome get together with family and friends recipe roundup with gobs of bloggers all over the internet as well so check that out.
Then get your buns into the kitchen and make this killer dip. It’s not healthy, it’s packed full of cheese and it is so addicting. Or in other words, you’ll be the star of your next football part. I particularly like to add a little extra cheese and bbq sauce on top and stick my serving under the broiler but you totally don’t have to. It’s easy to make it all in the crock and you’re done! And make sure you scroll past the recipe and see everyone’s recipes!
Will BBQ Sauce Come Out of Clothes?
This is how to remove BBQ sauce from clothes.
Soak the clothes in warm water with dish detergent.
After that, pour some vinegar on the stain and scrub it with a kitchen sponge.
How Long Will Homemade BBQ Sauce Keep?
Homemade BBQ Sauce should keep for several weeks or even months if it is stored in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid.
Are Chicken Breasts Lean Protein?
The leanest poultry is white meat from the breast with no skin.
California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza Dip
- 2 small chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup smoked gouda, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- handful Cilantro, chopped
- Extra bbq sauce and cheese if desired
- In a slow cooker set to low, add the chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Allow to cook for 4 hours, or until cooked through.
- Shred the meat.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sour cream and bbq sauce beat again until smooth.
- Add to the chicken in the slow cooker, stir in cheeses and allow to cook for 2 more hours until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with bread, pita chips or whatever you desire.
- If you want to, add a little extra cheese on top and place under the broiler in individual serving dishes until the cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with bbq sauce and dot with cilantro.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 364 Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 101mg Sodium: 0mg Carbohydrates: 2.8g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 2.2g Protein: 16.5g
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Glazed Wings-The recipe Critic
-Blackberry Jalapeno ChickenSandwiches ~ Cooking For Keeps
Slow Cooker Meatballs– Favorite Family Recipes
Creamy Spinach Dip– Super Healthy Kids
Slow cooker S’mores Brownies– Something Swanky
Chipotle Chiken Taquitos- Creme de la Crumb
California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Dip– Oh, Sweet Basil