Can You Freeze Cookie Dough?
You can freeze cookie dough for up to 3 months.
Put the dough in a freezer container or in a heavy duty freezer bag, and freeze.
Or, drop dough into individual cookies on a parchment lined cookie sheet and freeze for 2 hours.
Transfer frozen cookies to a freezer bag and store in the freezer.
Can You Freeze Pureed Pumpkin?
You can freeze pumkin puree for several months.
Place the puree in a freezer bag and freeze.
To thaw, simply put the frozen bag of puree in a bowl of water in the refrigerator, overnight.
What Nutrients Are In Pumpkin?
Pumpkin is rich in Vitamin A.
Pumpkins are also a good source of riboflavin, potassium, copper, and manganese.
Pumpkins are high in antioxidants that may reduce your risk of chronic diseases.
Pumpkin Spice Drop Cookies
- 1 Box Spice Cake Mix
- 15 oz Canned Pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 36 Unwrapped, Pumpkin Spice Kisses
- Heat oven to 350
- Mix the cake mix, pumpkin and spice together.
- Spoon into sanding sugar and carefully roll around the sugar and creating a ball.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 12-14 min.
- Quickly remove cookies from oven, place on cooling rack and press a kiss down on each cookie.
- Place in the fridge to cool so that the kiss won't melt.
Serving Size:1 batch
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 10741 Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 0mg Carbohydrates: 2595.4g Fiber: 182.3g Sugar: 914.3g Protein: 355.5g