We have had this monster cookies recipe for years now and I still love it.
Paula Deen has the same recipe so we know it must be delicious and fattening.
You don’t have to add the raisins if you don’t want to, but we love them!
Can Cookie Dough Be Frozen?
Cookie dough can be frozen for up to 3 months.
You can form dough into a ball and freeze the whole batch in a freezer container.
Or, you can form individual cookies on a parchment lined cookie sheet and freeze for hours.
When frozen, transfer the cookies to a heavy duty freezer bag.
How Long Will Cookies Keep In the Freezer?
Cool cookies completely and freeze on a cookie sheet.
When frozen, transfer cookies to a heavy duty freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months.
What Can You Substitute For Brown Sugar?
You can use white sugar in equal amounts, but your cookies will be a little crisper.
Or, you can add 2 tablespoons molasses to every cup of substituted white sugar and you will not be able to tell the difference.
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cups Brown Sugar Light
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups Peanut Butter Creamy, Name brand works best
- 1 Stick butter unsalted, Softened
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 4 1/2 Cups Oats Quick
- 1/2 Cup Baking Chips Semi Sweet Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Candy M&Ms
- 1/4 Cup Raisins * optional
- Preheat to 350
- Combine all ingredients stirring until just combined.
- Place by tablespoons on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 min or until lightly browned and fluffy. These should not be over baked even a little so sometimes they are done at just 8 min.