Are Baked Beans Good For Your Heart?
Beans are high in minerals and fiber without the saturated fat found in some animal proteins.
Eating beans may help improve your blood cholesterol, a leading cause of heart disease.
Can Baked Beans Be Served Cold?
Baked beans can be served hot or cold.
What Kind Of Beans Do You Use For Baked Beans?
You can use most any kind of bean for baked beans.
The most popular beans for baked beans are butter, great northern, kidney and pinto beans.
Cade’s Red Baked Beans
Cade's Red Baked Beans
Recipe By Cade
- 2 Cans of Beans
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Molasses
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- 2 Cups Ketchup
- Salt To Taste
- First choose your canned beans, I chose kidney or red beans.
- Put two cans in the pot over medium heat.
- Add all ingredients.
- Heat until all ingredients are well mixed with beans.
- Turn the heat to low and let it cook for 30 minutes.
- I was stirring them every 5 minutes or so.