An easy and delicious Reindeer Muddy Buddies Christmas snack mix that is perfect for the holidays! This snack mix is filled with muddy buddies, pretzels, M&Ms, and peanut butter cups!
There’s nothing I love more than a quick and easy snack mix that the kids can make with me.
Any chance we’ve got to get together over something delicious is kind of a big deal these days. With three kids it’s busy, but since our three are totally different ages and not at all on the same playing level little traditions like making snack mixes is the perfect way for them to connect.
How to Make This Christmas Snack Mix
- Make the Muddy Buddies
Prepare our best muddy buddies recipe and allow them to cool completely.
2. Combine the Ingredients
In a large bowl, combine the muddy buddies, pretzels, m&ms and peanut butter cups.
3. Toss everything together and store in a sealed container.
Christmas Snack Mix Storage Tips
Storage is key in any snack mix. It allows you to make it early enough that you can spread out the holiday busyness!
- Store this Muddy Buddies Snack Mix in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Oh Sweet Basil Pro Tip!
- You can freeze any leftover snack mix in an airtight container/bag for up to 2 months; thaw at room temperature and munch away!
Variation ideas for Snack Mixes
- Replace some of the pretzels with popped plain popcorn
- A white chocolate or milk chocolate drizzle with sprinkles is always fun!
- Use chocolate covered pretzels instead of plain pretzels
- Add in mini marshmallows (marshmallows will not keep)
- Throw in peanuts or cashews
Gather your kiddos of all ages in the kitchen and make this Christmas snack mix! We love to put some in cellophane bags and deliver them to friends in the neighborhood.
More Holiday Snack Mixes:
- Candied Nuts Snack Mix
- 5 Minute Christmas Snack Mix
- 5 Minute Reese’s Snack Mix
- Ranch Slow Cooker Chex Mix
- Sweet Chex Mix
Reindeer Muddy Buddies Christmas Snack Mix
- 1 Chex Muddy Buddies Recipe
- 2 Cups Mini Pretzels
- 1 Package Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 Bag Christmas M&Ms
- Prepare the Muddy Buddies and allow to cool.
- Pour the muddy buddies, pretzels, peanut butter cups and m&ms together in a bowl.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO our FREE Oh Sweet Basil NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE EASY RECIPES DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY DAY!
When you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #ohsweetbasil on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured in our stories! FOLLOW OH, SWEET BASIL ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF OUR LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND STORIES.