Hello! This is Adell … not the singer 😉 her name is spelled different anyway. I do love the singer Adele though! Are you a fan? The song Hello is still a favorite of mine. Did you see her sing on Ellen? So amazing. And when she recorded a voicemail for Ellen’s cell phone?! Anyways, I blog over at Baked in Arizona and I am SO excited to share a fun, easy & festive St. Patrick’s Mint Chocolate Lucky Charms recipe with you today.
I made this with my daughter and she loved helping and eating it of course. This bark is not only cute for St. Patrick’s Day but it has the 2 best flavors, mint and chocolate.
And I will pretend that my husband thinks mint chocolate tastes like toothpaste. That just means more mink bark of us! I used the green lucky charms cereal but you could use the classic version as well. The cereal tastes great with the chocolate and looks just adorable. I love an easy treat that the kids can help with. Perfect for St. Patrick’s day!
Are Luck Charms Gluten Free?
Lucky Charms are made from gluten free oat flour.
They are gluten free.
Can Chocolate Keep You Awake?
Chocolate contains caffeine which may interfere with sleep.
St. Patrick’s Day Mint Chocolate Lucky Charms Bark
St. Patrick's Day Mint Chocolate Lucky Charms Bark
- 1 pound chocolate flavored almond bark
- 1/8 teaspoon mint or peppermint extract
- 3/4 cup green & gold lucky charms cereal
- 3/4 cup green mint m&m candies
- green or St. Patrick's theme sprinkles
- Line a baking half sheet with parchment paper or a silpat mat.
- Melt the chocolate almond bark according to the package directions then stir in the mint extract.
- Pour the chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with the cereal, m&m candies & sprinkles.
- Let set up in the fridge then break into desired sized pieces and enjoy!
See more from Baked in Arizona and follow along: