These Strawberry Cheesecake Bars are an easy treat to make! This creamy cheesecake with a graham cracker crust and strawberries is a great combination.
Hi, I’m Christy from The Girl Who Ate Everything and I’m excited to be here to share an awesome recipe with you today. This recipe feels like summer and so does the weather here in Florida.
I’ve always loved the combination of strawberries and cheesecake but whenever I’ve tried to bake the strawberries in the cheesecake, it creates a mushy mess.
For this cheesecake, I used strawberry jam for that strawberry flavor and swirled on top.
I like to add freshly sliced strawberries to compliment the dish even more!
Will Cheesecake Set Without Gelatine?
Some no-bake cheesecakes are made with gelatin.
Gelatin is what makes them set.
Other no bake cheesecake is made with cream cheese or a mixture of cream cheese and whipped cream.
This type of cheesecake will set firmly without gelatin.
Do You Have To Use Graham Cracker Crust With Cheesecake?
Although cheesecake usually has a graham cracker crust, it doesn’t have to be a graham cracker crust.
An alternative crust is usually prepared with a mixture of sugar, butter, eggs, and flour.
Can Cheesecake Bars Be Frozen?
Cheesecake bars can be frozen for up to 3 months.
Cut the bars and place them on a cookie sheet in the freezer.
When they are frozen, wrap them in plastic wrap or place them in freezer bags.
Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
Our new book is now available!
This unique cookbook guides the way through every step, including meal lists and easy-to-follow recipes, and features dollops of heartwarming family stories.
Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 packages cream cheese 8oz each, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup seedless strawberry jam
- sliced fresh strawberries for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x13 baking dish with foil or spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and brown sugar.
- Press firmly onto the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until just combined.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over graham cracker crust.
- Place jam in a small resealable bag and snip off the corner with scissors.
- Pipe lines of jam lengthwise.
- Take a knife and make lines going the opposite direction, pulling the jam down in vertical lines.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until center is set.
- Let cheesecake cool on a wire rack and then transfer to the fridge to chill for at least 6 hours.
- Cut chilled cheesecake into squares and top with sliced strawberries.
Lemon curd cheesecake tart