It’s light, sweet flavor and moist texture make this Lemon Strawberry Jello Cake a family favorite and we know you’ll love it too!
Can you believe how much can change in just a year?
Or what about two years?
Two years ago we were praying to be able to have another baby whether it was our own or adoption and our good friends, Dave and Sarah were on here posting about their favorite family recipes like the Lemon Jello Cake and talking about how they wanted to adopt.
Now we both have babies. And more jello cake. haha! This strawberry cake is so moist and even more so because you poke the cake all over and pour a light, fresh lemon glaze on it which seeps in and becomes utterly craveable.
Sarah and Dave were able to adopt a sweet baby girl and you can get in a feel good cry by reading all about it HERE.
We fought our way through Hyperemesis Gravidarum, which you can read through our entire journey.
And now we’ve got a new little man in our lives who will one day love this moist, simple strawberry lemonade cake as much as we do.
Miracles do happen and I’ve come to learn that no matter how hard the journey I can do it, even find joy in it because one day I’ll look back and ALWAYS see the blessings, strengths, wisdom, empathy and half a dozen other things that had to be learned in such a way.
And it was worth it.
And whatever you’re going through, it will be worth it.
You got this.
Good things are yet to come.
Does Jello Have Nutritional Value?
Jello is low in calories and fat free.
Jello contains protein and promotes healthy digestion.
It is considered a clear liquid and is often served in hospitals and post op.
Are Lemons Good For You?
Lemons contain a high amount of Vitamin C and fiber.
Lemons may also reduce your risk of heart disease, anemia, kidney stones, digestive issues, and cancer.
Does Jello Cake Need To Be Refrigerated?
Yes, jello cake should be kept in the refrigerator.
Lemon Strawberry Jello Cake
Strawberry Lemonade Jello Cake
- 1 Strawberry cake mix
- 4 Large eggs
- 1 1/3 Cup water
- 2/3 Cup oil
- 1 regular package lemon jello small box-3.4 oz
- Juice of 2 Lemons about 1/4 cup
- 1½ Cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a cake pan with nonstick spray and sprinkle with flour. Tip and tap the edges of the cake pan to coat it with flour.
- In the bowl of a mixer, mix the cake mix, eggs, water, oil and jello together. Pour into greased and floured 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350* for 27-30 minutes.
- When cake is done, prick with 2 tined fork while still hot.
- Immediately pour lemon icing over top evenly.
- Allow to cool and serve!
- Whisk together the lemon juice and powdered sugar in a medium bowl.
- Set aside.