The dreamiest no bake chocolate oreo bunny garden dessert for Easter! It’s so easy that even the kids can make it! so yummy!
A buttery chocolate graham cracker crust, the dreamiest chocolate filling, oreo topping and “carrot” strawberries all make the cutest no bake chocolate oreo bunny garden dessert for Easter!
Remember how on Instagram (@ohsweetbasil) I mentioned the whole not being a cute mom thing? Well, then I felt kind of bad that I gave up so quickly on being a cute mom. I have no desire to be a pinterest mom. You know what I’m talking about, those amazing moms that make every tiny and big holiday a huge affair with decorations, special meals and gifts for the neighbors. That works well for the crafters and DIYers out there but it’s not me and I’ve had to embrace the fact that it’s not and instead be content that I’m at least good at snuggling and reading stories to the kids.
Well, we babysit swap with some friends and I decided it was high time I did something a little festive so the girls and I made this cute bunny garden. Surprisingly enough, while they had a blast making the bunnies they didn’t care to eat them. All they wanted was the berries.
But let’s move on with the important stuff. Now, you can make the crust with oreos if you’d like, I mean you’ll already have some for the topping, but we actually found that we liked the chocolate graham crust better. I don’t know why, but it gave a nice buttery, sweet but not too sweet flavor.
The filling is DREAMY. And I mean, dreeeeeeeaaaammmmmmy. It’s based off of our dulce de leche banana cream pie which is also amazing and you should try it. In fact, we’ve turned that filling into a few things. I’ll post all of their photos and links at the bottom so make sure you pin them because you guys, sooooo yum! And it’s not overly chocolaty. I don’t love chocolate pie because it tends to be so rich and dark, but this one is wonderful.
Finally the topping. Smash up your oreos for the dirt, dip strawberries, or better yet let the kids dip strawberries in orange candy melts and let dry on parchment. Then drizzle a little more across the berries like a carrot. Cut a fat marshmallow in thirds (we found that cutting in half ended up in too fat of bunny bums so the feet didn’t stick as well but do whatever you want) and melt a few white chocolate chips in a bowl. Dab a mini marshmallow in the white chocolate chip and stick it to the middle of the mallow. Repeat with your bunny feet and set aside to dry.
Now just arrange by nestling the berries and bunnies in the dessert and finish off with a few sugar flowers and we stuck a couple of green sprinkle jimmies in as grass. So cute right?! Refrigerate until ready to serve!
Are Raspberries Good For You?
Red raspberries contain antioxidants such as Vitamin C, quercetin and gallic acid which are known to fight against cancer, heart and circulatory disease and age-related decline.
What is Gelatin Good For?
Gelatin is a protein product derived from collagen.
It is made almost entirely of protein.
It provides strength and structure to the tissues in the body.
No Bake Chocolate Oreo Bunny Garden Dessert
Our new book is now available!
This unique cookbook guides the way through every step, including meal lists and easy-to-follow recipes, and features dollops of heartwarming family stories.
No Bake Oreo Chocolate Oreo Bunny Garden Dessert for Easter
For the Crust
- 10 Chocolate Graham Crackers crushed
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 7 Tablespoons Butter Melted
For the Filling
- 3.4 Ounce Package Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Can 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese softened (do no use cold!)
- 3/4 Heavy Cream see note for shortcut
- 1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar plus a few tablespoons if you'd like it sweeter
For the Topping
- 1 1/2 Sleeves Oreos crushed
- 6 Small Strawberries
- 1 1/4 Cup Orange Candy Melts found at Walmart in the cake decorating section
- 1 Large Marshmallow
- 2 Mini Marshmallows
- 2 Tablespoons White chocolate chips
- 2 Pairs Bunny Feet found in the Easter section at Walmart
- Green Jimmies Sprinkles for Grass
- Sugar Flowers
- In a bowl, add the graham crackers, melted butter and sugar.
- Stir to combine and press into a 9x11" pan.
- Freeze while you proceed with the recipe.
For the filling
- In a bowl, whisk together the pudding and milk.
- Set aside to thicken.
- In another bowl, beat the heavy cream until peaks begin to form.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until peaks form and don't fall when you lift the beaters out.
- Set aside.
- In a third bowl, beat the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir in the pudding.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and gently spread the filling.
- Top with oreos.
For the topping
- Place the baking melts in a glass measuring cup.
- Melt in 30 second intervals, stirring between until smooth.
- Dip the strawberries by holding them carefully by their greens.
- Gently lay out on a parchment lined baking sheet to dry.
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate chips in a small bowl and cut the marshmallows in thirds.
- Dip a mini mallow in the white chocolate and press into the center of the marshmallow.
- Dip each bunny foot in a little chocolate and press into the marshmallow.
- Allow to set.
- Go back to the carrots, reheating the chocolate if needed, and dip a fork in the chocolate.
- Drizzle across the berry to look like a carrot and allow to dry.
- Place the berries, bunnies, flowers and jimmies in the dessert and refrigerate up to 1 day, covered in saran wrap or serve right away.