These no bake mini peanut butter cheesecakes are a completely adorable, creamy, salty-sweet peanut butter treat.They have a crunchy Oreo cookie crust, smooth peanut butter cheesecake filling and are topped with a peanut butter cup.
It’s no secret that I love cheesecake. Creamy, smooth, and decadent with a cookie crust – what’s not to love? But lately I’ve been obsessing over mini desserts.
So it only seemed like logical step to share these no bake mini peanut butter cheesecakes with you. They’re absolutely adorable and have a deliciously creamy, dreamy peanut butter cheesecake flavor. Plus – they’re way easier than making a baked cheesecake – since there’s no risk of cheesecake cracks, and you can easily make them in under 30 minutes plus chilling time.
These mini peanut butter cheesecakes are also so perfect for potlucks, since they’re completely ready to serve and there’s no need for messing around with cutting cake. And I don’t think anyone can resist a mini cheesecake with an Oreo cookie crust, peanut butter deliciousness, and topped with a peanut butter cup.
How to Make the Oreo Crust
For the Oreo cookie crust, we’re basically making tart shells out of crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter. First line a muffin pan with plastic wrap (you’ll need 1 or 2 sheets depending on the size of your roll), and press it down into each muffin cavity.
Then mix together the crushed Oreos and melted butter, and divide the mixture between the 12 muffin wells. You’ll press the mixture down into the bottom and up the sides about 1/2 way to create little tart shell shapes – then pop the pan in the freezer while you make the peanut butter filling.
How to Make No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
The no bake peanut butter cheesecake is super easy to make and only uses a few ingredients.
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Peanut butter
- Whipped topping (or you can use whipped cream)
Can You Use Fat Free Cream Cheese for Cheesecake?
I definitely recommend using full-fat, brick style cream cheese for this recipe. I found that other varieties were too soft and the cheesecakes didn’t really set properly.
How to Make Peanut Butter Cheesecake
To make the peanut butter cheesecake – first beat the cream cheese until soft, and then mix in the powdered sugar and peanut butter. Gently fold in the whipped topping – and then it’s time to assemble the cheesecakes.
You can either spoon the filling between the 12 Oreo crusts – or spoon the filling into a piping bag and swirl it on top of each. I used the piping bag and a round 1M tip. If you don’t have a piping bag, you can also spoon it into a large, heavy duty ziploc bag. Then cut off the bottom corner and use it as a piping bag.
Then pop them in the freezer for 30 minutes to chill, or the fridge if it’ll be longer before you enjoy them.
These mini no bake peanut butter cheesecakes are so easy to make, filled with peanut butter goodness, and have the most delicious creamy cheesecake texture. If you’re looking for an easy peanut butter dessert that always impresses – then these are definitely for you.
No Bake Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
No Bake Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
- 27 Oreo cookies, including filling
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 10 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup peanut butter, I don't recommend natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- mini peanut butter cups, for decorating
- Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor or by hand.
- Mix the crushed cookies with the melted butter.
- Line a muffin pan with plastic wrap (you'll need 1-2 sheets), and press it down into each muffin cavity.
- Divide the Oreo mixture evenly between the 12 muffin cavities, then press the mixture down to cover the bottom and about 1/3 to 1/2 way up each side to create a little well/ tart shell shape.
- Place in the freezer while you make the filling.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Filling
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth using an electric mixer.
- Beat in the powdered sugar and peanut butter.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping until the mixture is even.
- Spoon the mixture on top of each Oreo crust. Or spoon the mixture into a piping bag with a round tip (I used a 1M) or into a large, heavy duty ziploc bag and cut off the bottom corner. Then swirl it on top of each Oreo crust.
- Place in the freezer to set for 30 minutes, or in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
- Decorate each with a mini peanut butter cup, chopped peanuts or mini chocolate chips.
Mini No Bake Chocolate Cheesecakes
If you love no bake cheesecake, then definitely try these no bake mini chocolate cheesecakes. They’re extra creamy with a delicious chocolate flavor and Oreo crust.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Squares
For a traditional, baked cheesecake recipe – try these peanut butter cheesecake squares. Creamy, peanut butter deliciousness!
Choice Furniture Superstore
I just love these no-bake mini peanut butter cheesecakes. These are looking delicious. Thanks for sharing their recipe.
Hey lovely Carrian ,, I loove anything peanut buttery !. I have some news for you . I used to comment you as Peter but now i am Allison because the feminine side of me won so now its gonna be gf to gf talk lol. Anyways great recipe and have a sweet week and your recipes I have said it before you are one of my preferred bloggers site that I choose along with a couple more.
Hey!!! Great to hear from you and you know we feel the same about peanut butter!! Thank you for such kind words!