What the heck did I make these triple fudge reese’s brownies for? I know I made them a month ago for a very specific reason I just cannot at all remember why! How’s that for totally ridiculous?
Cade is sitting here next to me saying, “Who cares if you don’t remember what we made them for, just make them again!!” And I kind of agree. These brownies were soft, chocolatey squares of deliciousness and I’m sure you’re not at all surprised that Reese’s are involved right? I mean, that’s kind of my thing. Cade claims plain chocolate chip cookies are better, but I think he’s ridiculous.
Although, I could always smash the two recipes together… And now a new idea is born. Should I go for it? I think I will!!
Can You Make Brownies From a Cake Mix?
You sure can!
Take your favorite chocolate cake mix and add 2 eggs and 1/3 cup oil.
Mix on low speed of electric mixer or stir together until just blended.
The batter will be very thick.
Spread in a 9×9 baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Should Brownies be Frosted?
Brownies are perfection without frosting.
But, if you want yummy, beyond perfection brownies, top with chocolate buttercream frosting, or the frosting of your choice!
Can You Make Brownies Without Eggs?
There are several good choices for substituting eggs in brownies.
1/4th of a cup of pureed fruit (applesauce, mashed bananas, pureed prune), pureed silken tofu, yogurt/buttermilk and flax egg are all good substitutes for eggs in cookies or brownies.
Applesauce and mashed bananas can also be substituted for oil in cookies, brownies and cakes.
Triple Fudge Reese’s Brownies
Triple Fudge Reese's Brownies
- 1 Box Triple Fudge Chocolate Cake Mix do not add the ingredients on the box
- 1/3 Cup Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 Cup Melted Butter slightly cooled
- 1 1/4 Cup Reese's M&M's
- 3/4 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line an 8x9" baking pan with foil.
- In a standing mixer, mix the cake mix, evaporated milk and butter.
- Add the m&m's and chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
- Spread into the pan and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes and then enjoy!