This Biscoff Banana Bread recipe has become our hands down favorite new way to make banana bread. The flavor from the Biscoff is subtle and so good!
It’s one of those hidden flavors that you know there’s something that makes the bread more tender, moist, and delicious, but you can’t quite put your finger on what it is. It also seems to make the bread extra moist which I love.
I think that Biscoff is kinda the new Nutella. Now hear me out, nothing can replace Nutella for a little chocolatey goodness, but remember when everyone first started to discover Nutella? It was pure craziness! It was the “new thing” of spreads. In fact, it was the new Peanut Butter, if you will. Biscoff is kinda like that. It’s Biscoff cookies, so who wouldn’t want to spread that all over everything. In Utah I find it at Macey’s. Love Macey’s. Of course they would carry it.
The Biscoff truly does add a little something to this bread. I made it three times to test everything out, and all of our friends LOVED the bread. I’d say that’s a pretty good response. Everyone needs a yummy go-to recipe for banana bread and I hope this will become yours. If all else fails and you cannot find the Biscoff, just skip it, but I promise it’s truly better with.
Biscoff Banana Bread
It’s time. The recipe is here, so go make your grocery list and make it happen. But before you go, check out all our other banana bread recipes just in case you need to make a loaf of one of those too!
All our BANANA BREAD RECIPES:
- Moist Banana Bread Recipe
- Double Chocolate Banana Bread
- Sour Cream Banana Bread
- Carrot Cake Banana Bread
- Pumpkin Banana Bread
- Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- S’mores Banana Bread
- Snickerdoodle Banana Bread
- Oreo Biscoff Banana Bread
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Banana Bread
- Banana Crumb Bread
Biscoff Banana Bread Recipe
Preorder our new book!
This unique cookbook guides the way through every step, including meal lists and easy-to-follow recipes, and features dollops of heartwarming family stories.
Biscoff Banana Bread Recipe
- 1 3/4 Cup Flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/4 Teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 Cup Shortening
- 1/3 Cup Biscoff Spread
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Mashed Bananas about 2 med-large bananas (make sure they are freckled so they are ripe enough)
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cream together the shortening, biscoff, eggs and sugar in the bowl of a standing mixer.
- Sift together the dry ingredients and add alternately with the mashed bananas to the creamed mixture.
- Add 1 cup chocolate chips (or as many as you like).
- Grease a bread pan and fill with bread mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour. I tent mine with foil the last ten minutes.
Looking for another killer version of banana bread?! Us too and this peanut butter banana bread is probably our favorite!