Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Nutella Cheesecake is one of our favorite recipes for hosting friends and families and the perfect dessert for a BBQ!
What is No Bake Cheesecake?
So what exactly is a no-bake cheesecake?
Simply put it’s a cheesecake that’s never seen the inside of an oven.
Neither the crust nor the filling is baked, making it truly a no-bake dessert.
Hello, new friends! It’s Abbey from The Butter Half (the world’s punniest food blog), and I am so excited to share my super easy no-bake peanut butter Nutella cheesecake with you today.
How do you make no-bake cheesecake?
I’ve finally answered all of your great baking questions. The secret ingredient to no-bake cheesecake is in the cream cheese! Omit the eggs, and it sets in the refrigerator or freezer in a matter of hours. Also, it tastes just as amazing as the real deal. While the the real stuff is incredible, it’s hard to go back to making regular cheesecake after realizing how simple this version is. And the flavor options are endless, too!
Nutella is a great recipe addition
If there is one thing about me you should know, it’s that I love Nutella. It seems like I find myself using it in my recipes rather often, whether I simply slather it on some adorable conversation toast, mix it into a ridiculously sinful (and delicious) Nutella donut milkshake, or whisk it into a gluten-free peanut butter Nutella cookie! (You noticing a theme here yet? I can’t help it! Peanut butter and chocolate is too good!)
What I love about Nutella in this recipe, is how it adds the perfect balance of sweetness to the more earthy cream cheese and peanut butter flavors. It’s probably one of the best dessert combinations. And don’t even get me started on the graham cracker crust! My trick is always adding a pinch of cinnamon to any cheesecake or pie crust. As a result, it gives it that extra something.
How Long Can You Keep a No Bake Cheesecake in the Fridge?
The cheesecake will last up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
It’s best to keep it tightly wrapped in plastic wrap.
For best results, keep your cheesecake in the freezer until the night before you’d like to serve it.
Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Nutella Cheesecake
Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Nutella Cheesecake
- 2 packets graham crackers
- 3/4 cup salted butter, 1 1/2 sticks, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups Nutella
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until fine.
- Add in butter, cinnamon, and vanilla, and pulse until well combined.
- Pour into a springform pan and press mixture into the bottom and up sides.
- Place in refrigerator to set.
- Add cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk to the bowl of a stand mixer.
- With the paddle attachment fitted, beat on medium high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add in 1/4 cup Nutella and peanut butter.
- Slowly add in heavy cream to keep mixture smooth and creamy.
- Remove crust from the refrigerator and pour filling into the center.
- Smooth with a spatula.
- Place remaining 1 1/4 cup Nutella in a heatproof bowl and microwave 30 seconds.
- Mix well until slightly runny, and pour onto peanut butter filling.
- Spread evenly on top with spatula.
- Add chocolate and peanut butter chips and freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Slice and serve with a big glass of milk!
If you’re looking for other delicious, simple, and fun recipes for the family like this, come visit me at The Butter Half!
We can also hang out and be friends over on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest! Also, click here to subscribe to my newsletter, get my daily recipe updates, and a FREE phone photography eBook delivered straight to your inbox.
Furthermore, if this cake is making you salivate, I suggest trying my Homemade Fresh Strawberry Pie—it’s another the perfect summer dessert!
Try this No-Bake Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust, too!
SANDRA E CONRAD
For the easy no-bake peanut butter nutella cheesecake,
will you please email me as to what size springform pan I need
to use to make this cheesecake
I would appreciate it if you can reply to me as soon as possible.
Thank you very much.
Hi Sandra! You will need a 9inch springform pan. Enjoy!
Wow. I’m not even a nutella person and this looks good!
It’s such a good one!
Just curious…I’ve never made a no bake cheesecake. Have you ever baked the chocolate/peanut butter cheesecake,? How did it turn out?
Hi Alicia! I wouldn’t bake this recipe but we do have a peanut butter chocolate cheesecake that you bake in the instant pot. https://ohsweetbasil.com/instant-pot-peanut-butter-cup-cheesecake/
hey girl- this cheesecake looks amazing!