These are the best easy ham dipping sauces that I’ve ever had. A sweet honey mustard and pina colada sauce that will have your guests raving about the food.
Oh, Christmas Ham, Oh Christmas Ham, and delicious ham dipping sauces… Who needs a song about a tree when you’ve got a spiral ham?!
My family has this funny way of eating ham, we eat it with applesauce. It is truly delicious. I mean, apples and pork are meant to be together and while many may not do actual applesauce they really should. We always use my mom’s homemade applesauce which is 10x better than any ol’ can. Or we did, until we found these ham dipping sauces.
My cousin, Robyn works as the manager for the LDS Church’s Catering and she is the one that introduced me to these easy ham dipping sauces.
I don’t know what it is about ham, but I just have to have a little sauce to dip it in.
Plus, the honey mustard would make a bomb diggity sandwich with leftovers the next day. I know that you may think that you don’t need these, but trust, Robyn knows best when it comes to food.
No one in our family can enjoy a ham without applesauce, honey mustard, or Pina Colada sauce these days. Plus, pretty sauces on a Christmas dinner table perfectly complete the meal.
My personal favorite, which is funny because I’m not a lover of mustard, is the honey mustard. I tell you what, it is wonderful with the ham. DELIGHTFUL.
The pina colada sauce is most everyone’s favorite. It’s so fun and creamy.
It seriously tastes just like a pina colada and I’m sure you wont have anyone throwing a fit about a little coconut and pineapple action.
Today I bring you both recipes, although I’m sure at some point I’ll do them on their own. Maybe. Well, I’ll think about it. Meh, who’m I kiddin’, I’ll never get around to that!
In fact, speaking of not having time to get things done…
More Homemade Condiment Recipes You’ll Love:
- Red Enchilada Sauce
- Tomatillo Cilantro Ranch Dressing
- Taco Seasoning
- Classic Pesto
- Burger Sauce
- Pizza Sauce
- BBQ Rub
- Authentic Salsa Verde
- Restaurant Style Salsa
- Nacho Cheese Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Spaghetti Sauce
- All CONDIMENT RECIPES!
More HAM RECIPES You Will Love:
- World’s Best Brown Sugar Ham
- Honey Baked Ham
- Secret to the Best Ham Fried Rice
- Spring Ham and Asparagus Lemon Cream Sauce
- Cheesy Ham and Potato Bacon Casserole
- Ham Lemon Orzo with Parmesan and Peas
- Garlic Honey Mustard Ham
- Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Hawaiian Ham and Pineapple Casserole
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Stromboli
- Hash Browns Ham Frittata
- Ham Hock Soup
- Easy Ham and Cheese Scones
- Ham and Broccoli Macaroni and Cheese
- How to Make Ham in a Slow Cooker
- How to Carve a Spiral Ham
- All our BEST PORK RECIPES here!
Easy Ham Dipping Sauces
Easy Ham Dipping Sauces
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 cup mustard
- 1 2/3 cups cream of coconut
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1/8 cups sour cream
- 1/3 cup dessicated coconut, or coconut flakes
For the Honey Mustard
- Place all of the ingredients in a small bowl and stir until smooth.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
For the Pina Colada Sauce
- Place the cream of coconut and sour cream in a bowl.
- Stir until smooth and add the remaining ingredients.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Got a leftover ham? Throw the ham hock, potatoes, and green beans in a pot and make the most simple and delicious soup!