Every year I have the exact same issue, trying to prepare a holiday meal with one oven. I adore homemade rolls, perfectly cooked sides and a big, fat, juicy ham, so I don’t want to skip any of those recipes. The only problem is there just isn’t room to make everything and have it all hot and ready at the same time. So this year I am going to teach you how to make ham in a slow cooker.
I really don’t know why I didn’t do this earlier. And I have to beg you for just a moment to give this recipe a try. It’s glazed and though it’s hard to tell in the picture it’s actually really fantastic. Anyway, this recipe is super easy and if you’re looking for something a little more exciting you can always go with the southern ham that has an awesome glaze on that one too. All you do is prepare the ham like normal but then stick it in a slow cooker for 4 hours. That’s it! It’s all ready to go and you’ve had your oven free the whole time!
More HAM RECIPES You Will Love:
- World’s Best Brown Sugar Ham
- Ham Dipping Sauces
- Secret to the Best Ham Fried Rice
- Spring Ham and Asparagus Lemon Cream Sauce
- Cheesy Ham and Potato Bacon Casserole
- Ham Lemon Orzo with Parmesan and Peas
- Garlic Honey Mustard Ham
- Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Hawaiian Ham and Pineapple Casserole
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Stromboli
- Hash Browns Ham Frittata
- Ham Hock Soup
- Easy Ham and Cheese Scones
- Ham and Broccoli Macaroni and Cheese
- How to Carve a Spiral Ham
- All our BEST PORK RECIPES here!
How to Make Ham in a Slow Cooker
- 10 lb spiral ham
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 can dr pepper
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- Add the brown sugar and mustard to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Rub all over the spiral ham and place in the slow cooker.
- Add the pop and pineapple with juice to the bottom and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Let rest 10 minutes and serve with excess juices which you can also cook down with a little cornstarch for a sweet sauce.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 678 Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 215.5mg Sodium: 0mg Carbohydrates: 29.8g Fiber: 5.4g Sugar: 13.9g Protein: 63.1g