Have you ever heard of Not Yo Mama’s Banana Pudding? It’s a Paula Deen recipe and it is delicious! We also love our famous dulce de leche banana cream pie based off of that recipe. But really, it’s fantastic. Well, this cheesecake oreo banana pudding is the next big thing. I wonder, why don’t we choose to eat more pudding?
We tend to be very cookie, brownie and ice cream oriented people. Well, Cade is an ice cream lover, let’s be honest. But we never really make pudding. It definitely is something we need to change because there’s something so delicious about pudding that we quickly forget or choose to ignore because baked goods get all the hype.
But this pudding is even better than her friends. This one is a rich, cheesecake flavor with golden oreos. Oh, sweet mercy. It is divine! Our kids just love it and we do too!! We just can’t wait to try out different variations. My mind is totally going crazy with them. Oh, and I just thought of another so please excuse me while I jot it down before I forget.
Can Banana Pudding Be Frozen?
Pudding, is safe to be stored in the freezer.
Cover tightly and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Can You Eat Bananas If The Peel Is Black?
When a banana is overripe, or has been stored in the refrigerator, the peel will turn black and they may not look very appetizing.
When stored in the refrigerator, the peel may turn black but the banana may be just the perfect ripeness, and quite good to eat.
Even overripe bananas are very good for our health.
An overripe banana is rich in antioxidants, which are beneficial in preventing or delaying cell damage in one’s body.
Cheesecake Oreo Banana Pudding
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (5 ounce) package cheesecake instant pudding
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 3-5 bananas, sliced
- 1 package Golden Oreos
- In a bowl, whisk together the milk and pudding powder, set aside.
- In another bowl, using a handheld mixer, combine the sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in the cool whip and then fold in the pudding.
- In a 9x13" baking dish, layer the oreos across the bottom, top with banana slices, pudding and repeat layers ending with crushed oreos on top.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
This can be covered with plastic wrap and kept in the fridge all day if needed.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 486 Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 57mg Sodium: 0mg Carbohydrates: 60.9g Fiber: 2.1g Sugar: 44.3g Protein: 8.6g