Just in case you need a quick and easy, not to mention yummy, little snack for the kids to make and eat for the New Years celebration, White Chocolate Peanut Butter Crackers.
Is White Chocolate Really Chocolate?
White chocolate is made with a blend of sugar, cocoa butter, milk products, and vanilla.
White chocolate is technically not really chocolate, because it contains no chocolate solids.
White chocolate tastes different than chocolate.
Is Peanut Butter Good For You?
The bad news is, peanut butter is high in fat and calories.
But the very good news is peanut butter is full of nutrition.
Peanut butter and other nut butters are a great source of protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Crackers
Recipe from Mom
- Ritz Crackers
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- White Almond Bark, melted
- Spread peanut butter over ritz crackers and top with another cracker.
- Drop into the melted almond bark and flip over to coat the other side.
- Use a fork to carefully lift out the cracker and tap the fork on the side a the dish a few times. This helps to drain off a little more of the almond bark.
- Place on wax paper and let set!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 0 Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 0mg Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 0g