This strawberry fluff fruit dip is one of the first recipes I fell in love with as a kid and I still can’t get enough of it. All you need is two simple ingredients!
When I was a teenager, I had this marshmallow fluff dip for the first time and while I think it’s from Shannon Mattson —one of the sweetest, spunkiest and most tender hearted people I know — I could also be totally wrong. Either way, this easy fruit dip is pure heaven and I’ve got three kiddos over here licking their bowls clean in order to not miss out on a single bit.
And the very best part? It uses just two ingredients. Boo-yah. There’s literally nothing easier than buying two things at the store, whipping them together and serving with a platter of fruit.
I’ve actually mentioned this a few times, but in case you are new on this blog, fruit and I are the best of friends. I’d actually take it over chocolate most of the time. Most of the time. (I mean, who could ever turn down a hot, homemade chocolate chip cookie?).
Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip Ingredients
Like I said already, this is such an easy fruity dip recipe! To make this strawberry dip, you’ll need:
- Marshmallow Fluff – the jarred stuff you can buy at the store, Jet Puffed makes one called marshmallow creme. I’ve also heard you can buy strawberry flavored marshmallow cream, so if you can find that, go for it!!
- Strawberry Cream Cheese – Philadelphia is my preferred brand, it’s a 7.5oz container
Seriously, that’s all it takes to make this incredible cream cheese dip! The exact measurements for each ingredient and instructions for the making the dip can be found in the recipe card at the end of the post.
How to Make Fruit Dip
This strawberry marshmallow dip is so simple to make I think it takes less than 5 minutes to prepare! Here’s how to make fruit dip:
- Beat the marshmallow fluff and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Spoon into a serving dish and serve alongside your choice of fruit.
Couldn’t be easier, right?! My kind of appetizer! It would be so cute at a baby shower for a little baby girl! Or a bridal shower! It is always a hit!
What to Serve with Fruit Dip
This is one of those fruity dip recipes that works best with strawberries and bananas, but really any fruit will work. Think: apples, pineapple, or even peaches and pears. You could also serve this dip with pretzels, Nilla Wafers, graham crackers, and more!
Can I Use Another Flavor of Cream Cheese?
I don’t see why not! Use any fruit-flavored cream cheese you’d like. I’ve also seen cheesecake and brown sugar cream cheese, which would work nicely here too.
Tips for Making Fruit Dip
This dip recipe turns out best if you let the cream cheese soften slightly before blending it with the marshmallow fluff. Let it rest on the counter for 10 to 15 minutes, then mix it into the fruit dip.
When serving this fruit dip, you may notice that your fruit browns quickly. Bananas and apples in particular brown quite quickly once the air hits their flesh, but if you’re wondering how to keep apples and bananas from browning you can always just toss them with a little bit of lemon juice.
With that said, I’m going to be totally honest with you, I don’t like to do that. Lemon juice adds a little zip to the fruit and so as much as it pains me to say this, I prefer to cut the fruit right before serving. Yes, that means that we have one more thing to do before guests show up, but I’m willing to do it!
When my kids walk in the door from school and this strawberry marshmallow fruit dip is on the counter ready to be dipped into, it is all smiles in our house! It is thick and creamy and oh so easy! All you need is 2 ingredients and 5 minutes!
More DELICIOUS DIPS You Can’t Resist:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- Gingerbread Cookie Dip
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Dip
- Banana Cream Pie Dip
- Blueberry Fluff Fruit Dip
- Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Dip
- Brownie Batter Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Healthy Herb Veggie Dip
- Chorizo Dip Queso Fundido
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Lobster Shrimp and Crab Dip
- Mexican 7 Layer Dip
- Cheesy Slow Cooker Sausage Dip
- Bacon Ranch Corn Dip
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- All our DIP RECIPES!!
Our new book is now available!
This unique cookbook guides the way through every step, including meal lists and easy-to-follow recipes, and features dollops of heartwarming family stories.
Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip
- 1 container Marshmallow Fluff or Cream 7 oz, name brand tastes best
- 1 container Strawberry Cream Cheese 7.5 oz
- Fruit for dipping
- Place the marshmallow fluff and cream cheese into a bowl and using an electric or handheld mixer, beat the two ingredients together until smooth.*
- Spoon into a serving dish and arrange fruit on a platter.
- *This works best if you've let the cream cheese sit out for 10 minutes first, but it's not necessary.
- This dip can be made up to 2 days ahead of time, wrapped tightly in saran wrap or stored in tupperware until ready to serve. Leftovers can easily be stored the same way.