Will Mint Help Settle A Stomach?
Mint can help some digestive conditions, like indigestion and gas.
But, it may hurt others, such as heartburn or acid reflux disease.
Can Chocolate Cookies Be Frozen?
Most cookies can be frozen for up to 3 months.
Place cooled cookies in a single layer on a baking sheet and freeze.
When the cookies are frozen, transfer them to an airtight container or a heavy duty freezer bag.
How Long Will Cookies Keep At Room Temperature?
Cookies will keep for 3-5 days at room temperature.
Cookies should be kept in an airtight container or a plastic bag.
Chocolate Andes Mint Cookies
- 1 1/4 Cup Butter, softened (MUST be softened and not melted)
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 1/2 Cup Flour
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Hersheys Cocoa
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Andes Mint Baking Chips
- Heat the oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until smooth and lightened in color.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together all of the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix only until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Stir in the baking chips.
- Spoon onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove to a cooling rack.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 210 Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 40.9mg Sodium: 0mg Carbohydrates: 28.4g Fiber: 1.4g Sugar: 16.8g Protein: 2.5g