I just wanted to make that clear. Did you get the message?
I still love our NY Times BEST cookie recipe because it has a little bit more of the buttery, traditional taste to it, but these are just so squishy soft I can’t decide…
I love that these cookies are soft, crispy edged, chocolate-y pieces of goodness. Some cookies are too thin and greasy while others are too fluffy and cake-like. I believe these are the happy middle. Soft and chewy.
My sweet friend, Missy introduced her sister and my dear friend Krysta to these who then introduced me. We met. Fell in love. And now this cookie has been adopted into my family. I do believe it will soon be adopted into yours.
Can Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies Be Stored At Room Temperature?
Pudding cookies are made with the pudding powder, and no milk.
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies will keep for 3-4 days at room temperature.
Can Cookie Dough Be Frozen?
You can freeze cookie dough in bulk, or in individual balls.
To freeze in bulk, put dough in an airtight container and freeze.
To bake, thaw dough and drop by spoon fulls on cookie sheet and bake.
Or, you can drop cookie dough into balls on a cookie sheet and freeze.
When completely frozen, transfer to a freezer bag.
Remove as many cookies as desired and thaw before baking, or bake from frozen.
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
PIzza Factory Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- 2 Cups Butter (4 sticks)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 ½ Cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ teaspoon Almond Extract
- 5-5 ½ Cups Flour
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3 Cups chocolate chips (preferably milk chocolate)
- 1 Large Box (5.1) French Vanilla Pudding
- Combine butter, eggs, sugars, vanilla, and almond extract in large bowl until evenly mixed.
- In a separate bowl combine flower, salt, baking soda, and vanilla pudding.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the large bowl of wet ingredients.
- Once ingredients are combined slowly mix in chocolate chips.
- Place on greased cooking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.
Yield: 75-100 cookies, Serving Size: 1
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 115 Calories
- Total Fat: 5.5g
- Cholesterol: 17.1mg
- Carbohydrates: 15.5g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Sugar: 10.1g
- Protein: 1.3g