Have you heard of the Pillsbury Bake Off? I really need to think up something wonderful and enter someday. I heard about these, Double-Delight Peanut Butter cookies that won the million dollars and I couldn’t believe it. Really, million dollar peanut butter cookies? I mean, I love me some peanut butter, but a million dollars for it? I mean first of all, why the heck didn’t I think of that!! and second, really? I can’t believe it won a million stinking dollars! But, then I tried them…
I pretty much love these cookies! Really, they are delicious. I had them months ago and we tried them with and without chocolate. The hubby says they are delicious both ways so it just depends on if you want chocolate or not. This is doing things my own way, but it’s mostly because I prefer homemade dough vs store bought so you decide if you would rather just buy the dough. I also didn’t add the peanuts because I didn’t have any.
I really thought these would probably be alright, but nothing spectacular, but I could have eaten the whole batch. LOVE THEM!!
Click Here for the original recipe
How Long Will Peanut Butter Keep?
An open jar of peanut butter will stay fresh for 3 or more months in the pantry.
After that, it can be kept in the refrigerator for another 3-4 months.
How Do You Soften Hard Cookies?
The easiest way to soften cookies that have gone hard is to place them in an airtight container or a zip lock bag.
Put one slice of fresh bread in the container with the cookies.
The bread will moisten and soften the cookies.
Can You Use Salted Butter Instead of Unsalted?
You can substitute salted butter if you don’t have unsalted butter.
You may want to add less salt or even leave the added salt out of the recipe.
More COOKIE RECIPES You’re Going to Love:
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Chocolate Reese’s Pieces Cookies
- NY Times BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Soft Gingerbread Cookies
- Glazed Lemon Cookies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- White Chocolate Molasses Cookies
- Nutella and Dulce de Leche Stuffed Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lemon Drop Cookies
- Best Cut Out Sugar Cookies
- Copycat Swig Sugar Cookies
- Cowboy Cookies
- Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- All our COOKIE RECIPES here!
Million Dollar Peanut Butter Cookies
Our new book is now available!
This unique cookbook guides the way through every step, including meal lists and easy-to-follow recipes, and features dollops of heartwarming family stories.
Million Dollar Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter Jif is best
Jif is best
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter Softened
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup JIF creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a small bowl, stir together the 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix on low until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients and slowly add to the large mixing bowl.
- Continue to mix until just combined.
- In another small bowl, stir peanut butter and powdered sugar until completely blended.
- Shape mixture into 24 balls, about 1 inch each.
- Flatten about 1 tablespoon of dough in your hand and place a peanut butter ball in the middle.
- Wrap the dough around the ball and roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 375 for 8 min.
- When they are done you can quickly top with chocolate chips if you so desire.