Can You Use Flour Tortillas In Enchiladas?
Corn tortillas are traditionally used in enchiladas, but flour tortillas can also be used.
Can Enchiladas Be Made Ahead?
You can assemble enchiladas the night before and refrigerate until you are ready to bake.
If you assemble ahead of time, add the final sauce and cheese just before you bake.
How Do You Keep Enchiladas From Being Soggy?
The most important dip for avoiding soggy enchiladas is to briefly fry the tortillas before filling and rolling them.
Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 Chicken, Rotisserie
- 12 Tortillas, Flour, Uncooked
- 1 can Enchilada Sauce, Large, Green Chile, I prefer Medium heat
- Mexican Blend Cheese
- De-bone your rotisserie chicken and put chicken into a medium sized bowl.
- Cook your tortillas and set aside.
- Pour 1/3 of the enchilada sauce in with the chicken and mix.
- Put a small amount of enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Place a scoop of your chicken mixture into each tortilla followed by some cheese and then roll up!
- After all your enchiladas are rolled up pour your leftover sauce over them and cover with a good amount of cheese!
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly!
Pour 1/3 of the enchilada sauce in with the chicken and mix. Put a small amount of enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Place a scoop of your chicken mixture into each tortilla followed by some cheese and then roll up!