I’ve never really gotten into the whole Walking Dead thing but because everyone has been talking so much about it I couldn’t help but ask you all what you think… so make this 15 minute steak and brussel sprouts recipe and let’s chat about dead bodies that walk around and get you. Gosh, see how weird it is!
We tried one episode, just to see what all the fuss was about. I don’t think I even made it to the end. There is literally a half body all nasty like crawling across the park at one point. A half body!! Maybe I missed it, but I just can’t see what is so fantastic about that? I will say that they did do a good job with graphics and such, but for me it’s too good of a job. It’s seriously so gross.
And yet, even as I type this my cute friend is texting me that her and her husband LOVE the show. Am I really that lame that I can’t figure out what is so great about diseased bodies walking around trying to get you? AND! Gosh, how could I have forgotten everyone that is talking about how it’s so likely to happen. What?! You guys, someone clue us in. Is it really that good of a show and please tell me I’m not the only one that does not believe in zombies (but I still love all of you zombie lovers and believers)?
Are Brussel Sprouts Good For You?
Brussels sprouts are low in calories but high in many nutrients, especially fiber, vitamin K and vitamin C.
Can Brussels Sprouts be Eaten Raw?
Brussels sprouts, are fine to eat raw for most people.
Some people, however, experience gas and bloating from difficult-to-digest sugars found in raw brussel sprouts.
These sugars become easier to digest once cooked.
Can Steak Be Fried?
When preparing steak inside, they can be fried.
A heavy-duty, thick-based frying pan will achieve the best results, as will a heavy griddle pan or skillet.
More Delicious STEAK RECIPES:
- Steak Fajita Marinade
- Easy Garlic Butter Steak at Home
- Easy Philly Cheesesteak Bread
- Best Steak Marinade
- Healthy Thai Peanut Steak Salad
- Grilled Steak Burrito Bowls
- Grilled Flank Steak Summer Salad
- Porterhouse Steak with Mushrooms
- Spicy Steak and Shrimp Kabobs
- Steak Burrito with Grilled Zucchini
- Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
- All our Beef Recipes here!
Steak and Brussel Sprouts
Our new book is now available!
This unique cookbook guides the way through every step, including meal lists and easy-to-follow recipes, and features dollops of heartwarming family stories.
Steak and Brussel Sprouts
- 1 to 2 Steaks
- Steak Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- 3 cups Brussel Sprouts sliced in half
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Butter divided
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Craisins any kind will do
- In a large skillet over medium heat add a drizzle of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter, add the brussels and cook, seasoning with salt and pepper until almost tender, turn down to low.
- Meanwhile, heat the grill over medium high heat or a grill pan and add the remaining butter and a drizzle of olive oil (if using the grill you will use the olive oil on a paper towel to grease the grill and then add the butter to the top of the steak when it is almost cooked.)
- Season each side of the steak evenly with the seasoning and grill for 4-7 minutes per side.
- Set aside and tent with foil for 5 minutes.
- Slice and then cut into 1" pieces.
- Add the steak to the brussels and toss in the craisins.
- Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes and serve immediately.