How Do You Reheat a Grilled Cheese Sandwich?
The best way to reheat a grilled cheese sandwich is in a toaster oven.
Turn the toaster oven to 350 and place the sandwich in the oven without pre-heating.
What Are The Benefits Of Eating Tomatoes?
Tomatoes have been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer.
Tomatoes are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
Is Wheat Bread Better Than White Bread?
White bread is made from flour that has had the bran and germ removed from the grain.
Bran and germ contain important fiber and vitamins.
Oprah’s Favorite Grilled Cheese
Our new book is now available!
This unique cookbook guides the way through every step, including meal lists and easy-to-follow recipes, and features dollops of heartwarming family stories.
Oprah's Favorite Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices of good quality wheat bread
- 2 Slices Havarti Cheese
- 2-4 Slices Vine Ripe Tomato
- Fresh Basil
- Spread a thin layer of honey on each slice of bread.
- Top with cheese, tomato, basil (2-3 leaves) and another slice of cheese.
- You can butter the bread, or we just use a little olive oil or nothing at all.
- Grill in a pan over medium heat until golden on each side.