Best way to use leftover Halloween candy? Make treats and share with friends! Growing up we never really made dessert very much. Maybe occasionally on the weekend, but it certainly wasn’t a normal, every day thing. It also was mostly brownies or chocolate chip cookies. Our absolute favorite, which are now Cade’s birthday treat of choice every year are the caramel brownies. You’ve seen the recipe all over the internet and still no one seems to post our way exactly of making them. Well, when we had a half bag of twix hanging out in the cupboard I decided to knock things up a notch with a twix caramel blonde brownies recipe.
And I was pretty hesitant as I knew it would be rich, but thankfully the vanilla cake mix really tones things down. These brownies are so yummy and literally taste like an inside out twix which is so good!!
You’re pretty much going to love these and they are the type of dessert that’s perfect for a party or get together so get on that!
What Are Blonde Brownies?
Blonde brownies are a dessert bar.
They are made much the same as chocolate brownies, but they are made with vanilla instead of chocolate.
How Long Will Blonde Brownies Keep?
You can store blonde brownies covered in an airtight container up to 3 days at room temperature or up to a week in the fridge.
Can You Freeze Blonde Brownies?
You can freeze blonde brownies for up to 3 months.
Cool brownies completely and wrap well in plastic wrap, foil, or place in a heavy duty freezer bag and freeze.
Twix Caramel Blonde Brownies Recipe
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup butter, melted, slightly cooled
- 18 mini twix, chopped
- 1 package chocolate chips
- 1 package caraml squares
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x13" baking dish with foil.
- In a medium, glass bowl, combine the unwrapped caramels and 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between until smooth.
- In a mixer, combine the powder cake mix, evaporated milk and butter.
- Mix until smooth and press 1/2 into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips, pour the caramel over evenly, and sprinkle with twix.
- Press tablespoon sized balls of the remaining dough in your hand and carefully lay over the top of the brownies.
- Repeat until all of the brownies are covered and all of the dough has been used.
- Bake an additional 16-18 minutes and remove from the oven to cool for 2-4 hours.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 500 Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 38.9mg Sodium: 0mg Carbohydrates: 65g Fiber: 1.3g Sugar: 23.6g Protein: 5.1g