This Pepperoni Pizza Dip comes from Amy, an old friend who is one of the easiest people to get a long with and talk to and who happens to be quite the sports fan. I certainly can’t keep up with her. Years ago she brought this delicious pizza dip to a Super Bowl Party and it became a fast favorite.
I probably shouldn’t even be posting this recipe since I can feel everyone’s thighs growing larger by the moment (mine included), but isn’t pizza and dip what the Super Bowl is all about? So what better way to celebrate than to combine the two?!
We prefer to eat our pizza dip with Stacy’s Pita Chips, but you can certainly make your own. I guess I just feel like Stacy’s does such a great job, so why worry about one more thing to bake. Right? I’m sure you are going to love the gooey, creamy, cheesy dip with the crisp pieces of pepperoni all over the top. In fact, I’m sure it will become a favorite dip for you and your family.
Can I Eat Pepperoni Pizza Dip While Pregnant?
The NHS says that it’s safe to eat cold cured meats, such as pepperoni, Parma ham and salami, in pregnancy, as the risk of listeria bacteria is low.
However, you may want to take a cautious approach and only eat a pizza topped with cured meats if it’s hot and cooked through.
Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Easy, cheesy pepperoni pizza dip is one of our favorite game day appetizers and our guests always agree. There’s something about that crispy pepperoni.
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated, plus 1 tablespoon more for the top
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 3.5 oz package pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- pita chips for serving
- in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft and creamy.
- add the sour cream, garlic powder, salt, and parmesan cheese.
- stir everything together and place in an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- spread the pizza sauce over the top and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- cover the entire dip with the pepperoni and then lightly sprinkle the Italian seasoning, and extra parmesan cheese over the top.
- bake at 350 for 30 min or until bubbly.
serve immediately with pita chips.
This dip can be made one day ahead and then baked when you’re ready.
Yield: 8, Serving Size: 1
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 280 Calories
- Total Fat: 24.2g
- Cholesterol: 65.8mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Sugar: 1.6g
- Protein: 12.2g
You’ve had spinach and artichoke dip, but have you had cheesy artichoke dip? It’s so creamy and our guests always beg for the recipe.
If you’re like me, bacon makes everything better so with game day appetizers of course we had to make something cheesy with bacon.
This dip really tastes like lasagna! Our favorite part of lasagna is dipping yummy bread in the sauce on the plate so why not make a whole dip like that?!
This cheesy dip has quickly become a family favorite. It’s everything you love about chicken tacos but in a dip!